Member Training Program: Gain More from Your Brain (Module 1)
Optimize your performance and save 2 hours a day by using your brain more effectively!
- 93% of people are easily distracted – We lose 2.1 hours a day due to poor concentration
- 72% of people read too slowly to read everything – Most people only skim documents, just read headlines or skip entire documents
- We forget 70% of the information within 1 day – What is the use of any reading, meeting or training if we forget most of it within 24 hours?
“Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.” – Warren Buffet
As knowledge professionals, we need to process vast amounts of information to do our job effectively. We spend 3 to 4 hours each day reading and analysing information. What if you could reduce that by half the time? How do you absorb information faster without losing any comprehension?
Based on 12 years of experience in neuropsychology, Mark Tigchelaar developed the revolutionary UseClark method to help individuals stay focused, absorb information faster and remember it much longer. The method consists of 8 brain principles that help optimize the possibilities of your brain. The effect is that your productivity will increase by 30%, giving you 2 extra hours every day.
Module 1 of 3*: Absorbing Information - you will discover how to read and absorb complex information faster. During this session, you will learn:
- How the brain works and how to gain more from it
- 3 techniques to absorb information faster
- How to improve your comprehension and memory
- How to read effectively from a screen
*Future modules (Date - TBC) include:
Module 2 of 3: Laser Focus - you will discover the 6 concentration leaks and how to stop them
Module 3 of 3: Memory Master - train your memory muscles using scientific techniques
Those who attend this session will have the priority to attend Module 2&3 in the future sessions.
Who should attend?
Knowledge professionals e.g. Lawyers, Auditors, Accountants, Consultants, Investment and Insurance Professionals, Bankers or Students; anyone who needs to absorb and process large amounts of information daily and don’t have the time to effectively absorb it all.
09:00 Session Starts
11:30 Tea Break
13:00 Session Ends
About the Speaker:
Cyrille Jégu is a certified UseClark Trainer and GTD master trainer - an exclusive representative of UseClark in Greater China. After a career in utilities and financial services, Cyrille has been training, coaching and consulting across Europe and Asia for the last 7 years on various subjects such as individual, team and organisational performance, evolutionary and agile business and change management. He is also a Certified Holacracy Facilitator, Agent of HolacracyOne and Certified BestYearYet Coach, representative of BestYearYet Worldwide.
- This training session is open only to AmCham Shanghai members and employees who work at member companies.
- All registrations shall be made online before the session.
- AmCham Shanghai members are eligible to attend the session free of charge with Training Credit*.
AmCham Shanghai members without Training Credit are eligible to attend the session at “Member Rate.”
Employees who work at AmCham Shanghai member companies are eligible to attend the session at "Employee Rate."
- Limited spaces are available and attendance will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
Members please bring your membership card and employees bring your business card upon check-in at the training session.
Walk-in and Cancellation Policy:
- This session requires confirmation of attendance in advance. If you attend this session without prior registration, you will be charged an RMB50 "walk-in" fee as member and RMB100 as employee.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel your registration, please notify Kelly Deng at (86 21) 6279 7119 ext. 4580 or email Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours in advance.
- To ensure that you have a seat, please come to the session on time. Open seats will be released to other guests 15 minutes after the session starts.
*What is Training Credit?
As an extra offer to all AmCham Shanghai members, each member will be granted with ONE Training Credit with their valid membership term. Members are able to use the Training Credit to register for the training session they are interested in, free of charge. The Training Credit can only be used by the member him/herself. The Training Credit is not transferrable or refundable for cash.