Member Training Program: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Foundations - Improve Effectiveness Throughout Your Workforce (Chinese Session)(Pre-paid)
Your organization’s success depends on strong individual performance at all levels, including your non-managerial, administrative, and staff-level employees. Great performance requires a common set of values, behaviors, and skills that align individual capabilities to your organization’s strategy.
Help all of your employees tap into their best with the new 7 Habits Foundations. It introduces foundational principles, paradigms and practices of the 7 Habits, and is particularly suitable for frontline associates. Participants will learn the timeless principles of human effectiveness that propel them toward greater maturity and performance. They learn that true success comes from the inside-out.
In this session, participants will learn to:
- Assume full accountability for results
- Identify what matters most in their work and personal lives
- Prioritize and achieve their most important goals, instead of constantly reacting to urgencies
- Collaborate more effectively by building relationships of trust and mutual benefit
- Effectively communicate in all aspects of their lives, including the digital world
- Approach problems and opportunities with creative collaboration
- Integrate continuous improvement and learning
08:45 Registration & Network
09:00 Morning Session Starts
13:00 Afternoon Session Starts
17:30 Session Ends
About the Trainer:
Jack Yu is a senior consultant at Franklin Covey. Jack’s training style is interactive, lively and participant-oriented. He delivered professional trainings to many companies of various industries and sizes, and was actively engaged in these companies’ strategic training system establishment, course design and optimization, and internal trainer certification. Thus helping the clients to build a professional management team and realize the true values of training to the companies’ strategy. With more than 10 years of management working experience in a number of multinational consumer goods companies, Jack has accumulated rich experience in brand marketing, category management, sales operation, sales team management, channel and key account management, and internal training. Before that, Jack had administration working experience in government and enterprises.
- 首先，学员通过关注自我领导和管理，实现个人成功，打好品格基础。 学习完全为自己的选择、情绪、行为和结果负责。 设立目标，使个人独特使命/目的与团队及组织相一致, 并学习如何专注于最重要，而非仅仅最紧急的事务，实现目标。
- 其次，他们学习如何与他人有效合作，培养持久影响力，实现公众成功。 在每一次人际互动中学习富足心态，如何以同理心倾听及尊重的态度进行有效沟通，统合综效解决问题，找出比之前任何想法都更好的方案。
郁伟先生是富兰克林柯维 (Franklin Covey) 的高级顾问，他的授课风格幽默而不失严谨，培训方式灵活多样。郁伟先生除了为不同行业不同规模的诸多公司提供专业培训之外，还为客户在培训体系建立，内部培训师团队组建和认证，课程优化设计，课程效果跟踪和实施等方面提供了咨询服务，帮助客户实现培训对达成公司策略的真正价值。郁伟先生有着10多年在多家大型跨国消费品公司的管理工作经验，他在市场营销，品牌推广，品类管理，客户销售，大客户管理，销售团队管理，员工辅导和内部培训方面也积累了较为丰富的经验。在进入大型跨国消费品公司之前，郁先生还曾有过在政府机关，企事业单位的行政管理工作经验。
- All registrations shall be made online before the session. For full-day sessions, payment also shall be made before the session.
- For full-day sessions, AmCham Shanghai members are eligible to attend at “Member Rate”; Employees who work at AmCham Shanghai member companies are eligible to attend at “Employee Rate”; Non-members are eligible to attend at “Non-Member Rate”.
Limited spaces are available and attendance will be given on a first-come, first-served basis. Members please bring your membership card and non-members bring your business card upon check-in at the training session.
Walk-in and Cancellation Policy:
- This session requires confirmation of attendance in advance. If you attend this session without prior registration, you will be charged an RMB50 "walk-in" fee as member and RMB100 as employee.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel your registration for a half-day session, please notify Kelly Deng at (86 21) 6279 7119 ext. 4580 or email Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours in advance. If you need to cancel your registration for a full-day session, please notify Kelly Deng at least two weeks prior to the session for a full refund. Cancellation made within two weeks before the session will not be refundable.
- To ensure that you have a seat, please come to the session on time. Open seats will be released to other guests 15 minutes after the session starts.