Member Training Program: Introduction to the Speed of Trust® (Chinese Session)
All too often, people’s unseen agendas or personal motivations prevent others from trusting their word and ultimately getting things done. In a low-trust environment, workers become suspicious of each other and of the organization. Guarded communication, speculation, and disengagement, slows productivity down and frustration goes up. Often results are hindered by a simple lack of trust among individuals. However when individuals trust each other – and are trusted by others – communication improves and productivity accelerates as attention is redirected toward objectives instead of suspicion about others’ intentions.
This program helps individuals in your organization identify and address “trust gaps” in their own personal credibility and in their relationships at work. Through this session, you will learn to:
Increase personal credibility
Increase trust with key stakeholders
Exhibit behaviors that increase trust
Create an environment of high trust that will increase creativity, innovation, and a greater commitment to achieving results.
Who should attend?
- Training Directors/Managers and HR Directors/Managers
- Directors, managers at multinational organizations who are searching for solutions when building trust among team members
13:15 Session Starts
15:00 Tea Break
17:00 Session Ends
About the Trainer:
Terry Tang is the Principle Consultant at Franklin Covey. Terry consults with companies and delivers Leadership and Management workshops around China. She has more than 10 years of experience in the field of training and sales. Before joining FranklinCovey, Terry worked for multinational companies as training manager such as Aventis, Schering-Plough, providing professional trainings for all levels of staff to meet the strategic target for people development of the company. Her major clients include Coca-Cola, Astrazenca, Lancome, Philips, Ericsson, China Mobile, Alcatel, FedEx, Bank of China, SGM, Maersk, BP, JP Morgen, Adidas, BASF, SGS, Emerson, Whirlpool, Colgate, LendLease, Bayer, and etc. Attributing to her profound experience and theoretic knowledge, Terry is known to be flexible, placid but insightful.
汤敏女士是富兰克林柯维Franklin Covey的高级顾问, 她负责为客户提供咨询服务和讲授管理和领导力培训课程。汤女士有着10多年的培训、销售经验。在加入 Franklin Covey之前，曾任职于跨国公司培训经理如法国安万特公司、美国先灵葆雅，为公司各级员工提供专业培训，以实现公司人力资源发展的战略目标。在加入美国先灵葆雅以前，汤女士曾在美国默沙东公司担任销售和培训员。在此之前，曾任上海第二医科大学讲师。她的主要客户有可口可乐、阿斯利康、兰蔻、飞利浦、爱立信、中国移动、阿尔卡特、联邦快递、中国银行、美国通用、马士基、英国石油、JP 摩根、阿迪达斯、巴斯夫、通标、爱默生、惠而浦、高露洁、联盛集团、拜尔等。基于丰富的实践经验和理论基础，汤女士的授课风格灵活多变，平和且深刻，极富亲和力和感染力。
- This training session is open only to AmCham Shanghai members and employees who work at member companies.
- All registrations shall be made online before the session.
- AmCham Shanghai members are eligible to attend the session free of charge with Training Credit*.
AmCham Shanghai members without Training Credit are eligible to attend the session at “Member Rate.”
Employees who work at AmCham Shanghai member companies are eligible to attend the session at "Employee Rate."
- Limited spaces are available and attendance will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Members please bring your membership card and employees bring your business card upon check-in at the training session.
Walk-in and Cancellation Policy:
- This session requires confirmation of attendance in advance. If you attend this session without prior registration, you will be charged an RMB50 "walk-in" fee as member and RMB100 as employee.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel your registration, please notify Kelly Deng at (86 21) 6279 7119 ext. 4580 or email Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours in advance.
- To ensure that you have a seat, please come to the session on time. Open seats will be released to other guests 15 minutes after the session starts.
*What is Training Credit?
As an extra offer to all AmCham Shanghai members, each member will be granted with ONE Training Credit with their valid membership term. Members are able to use the Training Credit to register for the training session they are interested in, free of charge. The Training Credit can only be used by the member him/herself. The Training Credit is not transferrable or refundable for cash.