Member Training Program: Key Account Management (Pre-paid)
The Key Client Management Workshop helps organizations retain and maximize the profitability of key and valued clients, which is essential to the survival of any company. After all, excellent client management means that your clients will:
- Buy more, even if your fees are slightly higher than competitors
- Recommend you to colleagues and friends
- Make your organization the standard for their vendor relationships
- Look to you for help in other aspects of their business
Who Should Attend?
Key Account Managers (KAM), Sales Managers, Sales Representatives with Key Accounts selling, Supervisors, and other functional professionals such as Regional Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, Technical Services Managers, and Sales Support Staff.
09:00 Morning Session Starts
13:00 Afternoon Session Starts
17:00 Session Ends
About the Trainer:
Stephen Wong is a seasoned executive coach with over 25 years of hands on experience in corporate management in the areas of sales, operations, and business development in Asia, which includes Hong Kong, Australia, and China. As an Executive Coach for Simitri, Stephen works one-on-one with senior leaders and managers to unlock their potential and talent in the workplace. He has coached business leaders in the area of improving leadership communication, dealing with difficult situations, becoming more productive at work, and building an effective team. Stephen has been delivering coaching assignments in Hong Kong and China since 2004. Stephen is a certified NLP coach and a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF). Stephen has a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Windsor, Canada.
- All registrations shall be made online before the session. For full-day sessions, payment also shall be made before the session.
- For full-day sessions, AmCham Shanghai members are eligible to attend at “Member Rate”; Employees who work at AmCham Shanghai member companies are eligible to attend at “Employee Rate”; Non-members are eligible to attend at “Non-Member Rate”.
- Limited spaces are available and attendance will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Members please bring your membership card and non-members bring your business card upon check-in at the training session.
Walk-in and Cancellation Policy:
- This session requires confirmation of attendance in advance. If you attend this session without prior registration, you will be charged an RMB50 "walk-in" fee as member and RMB100 as employee.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel your registration for a half-day session, please notify Kelly Deng at (86 21) 6279 7119 ext. 4580 or email Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours in advance. If you need to cancel your registration for a full-day session, please notify Kelly Deng at least two weeks prior to the session for a full refund. Cancellation made within two weeks before the session will not be refundable.
- To ensure that you have a seat, please come to the session on time. Open seats will be released to other guests 15 minutes after the session starts.