Member Training Program: MNC Executive Presentation Skills Coaching (Pre-paid)
Your China Team's communications should be sharp and effective at all times. And every member of your China Team can benefit from investing a small amount of time and attention to sharpening their message delivery.
In this session, participants master the five key skills to structuring any corporate presentation, and receive individual coaching on specific steps to start eliciting positive results, now. This practical one-day coaching session consists of very direct feedback and is meant for members wanting to develop executive skills that can be used immediately to strengthen your China Team.
- Using The 5 Keys of Exec Presentations
- Practicum: Executive Insight
- Individual Coaching
- Practical Applications
Who Should Attend?
New and emerging China Team executives
08:30 Registration & Network
09:00 Morning Session Starts
13:00 Afternoon Session Starts
17:00 Session Ends
About the Trainer:
Eric Houser - eHouser.com - Executive NLP Coach
- All registrations shall be made online before the session. For full-day sessions, payment also shall be made before the session.
- For full-day sessions, AmCham Shanghai members are eligible to attend at “Member Rate”; Employees who work at AmCham Shanghai member companies are eligible to attend at “Employee Rate”; Non-members are eligible to attend at “Non-Member Rate”.
- Limited spaces are available and attendance will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Members please bring your membership card and non-members bring your business card upon check-in at the training session.
Walk-in and Cancellation Policy:
- This session requires confirmation of attendance in advance. If you attend this session without prior registration, you will be charged an RMB50 "walk-in" fee as member and RMB100 as employee.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel your registration for a half-day session, please notify Kelly Deng at (86 21) 6279 7119 ext. 4580 or email Kelly.email@example.com no less than 24 hours in advance. If you need to cancel your registration for a full-day session, please notify Kelly Deng at least two weeks prior to the session for a full refund. Cancellation made within two weeks before the session will not be refundable.
- To ensure that you have a seat, please come to the session on time. Open seats will be released to other guests 15 minutes after the session starts.