Member Training Program: Finding the Right Candidate With PDP - the Most effective and Powerful Assessment Tool (Chinese Session)
The Science of Understanding People - At Professional DynaMetric Programs (PDP), people are the heartbeat of business. The proven management system ignites the energy of people resources - reducing conflicts and improving performance.
- Motivate Right
- Understand individuality and what makes people tic
- Increase morale, minimize stress
- Ignite purpose and productivit
- Team Right
- Create high performance teams and workgroup
- Understand and align team dynamics
- Strengthen communication, cooperation, and interaction
- Hire Right
- Analyze critical job requirement
- Match people to job
- Increase retention and job success
- Attract & Hire the Best
The core of PDP is the ProScan Survey and its resulting comprehensive reporting. In less than 10 minutes, individuals mark to what degree they believe 60 different descriptors match their characteristics and how they believe others perceive them. The data is then analyzed by PDP’s proprietary online application, generating complete, easily-interpreted reports for individuals and executives. The participants will do the survey and get individuals report before the training. During this 4 hours session, participants will learn about:
- PDP’s theory and research methodology.
- Strength and weaknesses of different PDP’s personality traits.
- How to manage and communicate effectively with different type people.
Who should attend?
- HR Leaders
- HR Learning and Development professionals
- Business managers
13:15 Session Begins
15:15 Tea Break
17:00 Session Ends
PDP (Professional DynaMetric Programs) 是由美国南加大统计科学研究所及科罗拉多大学行为科学研究所的专利发明，被誉为全球涵盖范围最广、精确度最高的“领导风格探索诊断系统”，也是目前世界众多知名企业广泛运用的科学管理工具之一。PDP被广泛运用于人才招聘、组织管理、岗位升迁、团队共识以及沟通工具。
邱晓文老师是传天下传播管理学习中心首席顾问及美国纽约Syracuse大学MBA，研究组织管理和媒介管理。 2001年应实力传播集团首席执行官邀请，出任实力传播副总裁。任内与其他最高领导管理层一起发动，规划与执行实力传播转型工程，为实力传播中国建构完整战略组织能力以及管理八百多位员工之人力资源体系。Sharon 有十多年的讲师经验，将培育员工作为己任，是多项课程的授证老师，擅长沟通和领导，管理方面的课程。
- This training session is open only to AmCham Shanghai members and employees who work at member companies.
- All registrations shall be made online before the session.
- AmCham Shanghai members are eligible to attend the session free of charge with Training Credit*.
AmCham Shanghai members without Training Credit are eligible to attend the session at “Member Rate.”
Employees who work at AmCham Shanghai member companies are eligible to attend the session at "Employee Rate."
- Limited spaces are available and attendance will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Members please bring your membership card and employees bring your business card upon check-in at the training session.
Walk-in and Cancellation Policy:
- This session requires confirmation of attendance in advance. If you attend this session without prior registration, you will be charged an RMB50 "walk-in" fee as member and RMB100 as employee.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel your registration, please notify Kelly Deng at (86 21) 6279 7119 ext. 4580 or email Kelly.email@example.com no less than 24 hours in advance.
- To ensure that you have a seat, please come to the session on time. Open seats will be released to other guests 15 minutes after the session starts.
*What is Training Credit?
As an extra offer to all AmCham Shanghai members, each member will be granted with ONE Training Credit with their valid membership term. Members are able to use the Training Credit to register for the training session they are interested in, free of charge. The Training Credit can only be used by the member him/herself. The Training Credit is not transferrable or refundable for cash.